980 density warp free white melamine backup board for PCB drill is laminate thw white melamine sheet to high density wood fibre board (which produced with urea formaldehyde resin and wood fiber board ,two density available :830kg/m3 and 870kg/m3 for different requirement of clients
2.5mm melamine backup board description
1. Use: Used in PCB/FPC drilling hole;
2. Thickness: 2.5, 2.6, 2.7mm ±0.15mm;
3. Specification: 37”*49” (940mm*1245mm), 41”*49” (1041mm*1245mm), 43”*49”
(1092*1245mm); cut size per request 4. Warpage: ≤0.6%;
5. Density: 980+-30%kg/m3;
6. Surface Hardness: 80+-5N/mm2 (Shores D)
2.5mm melamine backup board is a kind of new type of drilling cushion for small hole. Then it turn to be compound board with solidity surface and stretchy midst core. It can be used for the hole on precise multilayer circuit board. It?s designed to replace the phenolic backup board in particular, especially for the pinhole aperture, multilayer board and flexible Board.
1. It's the surface hardness is the same as the phenolic backup board but stabilize dimension and not easy to distort.
2. It's easy to treat with after using and accord with environmental protection standard.