After three years of SEO , I think PCB Prototype is very use
2018-11-23 17:55Writer: qyadminReading:
Choosing to order PCB prototypes rather than going straight to a standard production run offers a number of advantages. In almost any situation that involves a new or updated design, PCB prototyping can prove to be beneficial. The advantages of using our PCB prototyping service include:
• Fast Turnaround Time: We can produce PCB prototypes significantly more quickly than we can standard production PCBs. We can turn around an order for prototypes in as little as two days. Our build time for standard production boards is three to 18 days, while our prototype build time is just two to five days. This quick turnaround means you can begin testing new designs more quickly and keep your project moving at a sufficient pace.
• Ability to Detect Flaws Early: Prototyping enables you to catch design flaws early in the product development process and before you've invested too much time and money into the problematic design. Making engineering changes early on in the process will avoid a range of potential issues that could impact various areas of your project. Fixing an issue later in the process will be more complicated and could be more costly.
• Ability to Test Components Individually: For complex projects that involve multiple PCB-based components, individually testing the different parts is immensely useful. Validating each component individually enables you to pinpoint where any issues might be occurring. Without this, it would be difficult to determine where the problem was. You would then have to order another whole multi-PCB component or begin to break it down into individual pieces. Doing this from the beginning of the process is much more efficient.
• Accurate Representation of Standard PCB Performance: Quality PCB prototypes provide an accurate representation of how your final production component will perform. Despite the lower tolerances, they still give you a good idea of what to expect when you begin a standard production run.
• Efficient Project Completion: Using PCB prototypes enables you to spot and correct design flaws early on and quickly pinpoint which components you need to adjust. Without prototyping, uncovering flaws and the causes of inadequate performance would be much more time-consuming and could substantially extend a project's timeframe, potentially resulting in lost revenue and dissatisfied customers.
• Reduced Overall Costs: Prototyping can also reduce the overall cost of a project, as well. By helping you to catch issues sooner, it enables you to fix them before you invest in a high-volume standard production run. By identifying problems in a simpler version of your product, you can rework that simpler component rather than having to produce the entire project, which would be much more expensive.
• Improved Final Product: PCB prototyping facilitates a focus on perfecting each PCB and component, which can result in a higher-quality design. It also helps you avoid any undetected malfunctions that could show up in final products and cause more significant problems further down the line.
Because of the benefits that the prototyping of PCBs offers, it's recommended for the vast majority of cases that involve a new or revised PCB design. Once you've taken advantage of what the prototypes have to offer the project, you can move on to standard production runs